Stefanie Ramirez-Dawson is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner that offers over 21 years of Emergency/Critical Care/Sexual Assault/Forensic Nursing experience and over 13 years of experience as Nursing Faculty in both traditional and online educational settings, including simulation. She pursued her interest in nursing by completing her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Kaplan University in 2006 and graduating from the University of Phoenix with her Master of Science in Nursing Healthcare Education in 2008. She completed her Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration in 2013 from Western Governor’s University. While working and teaching, she also completed her Post-Masters Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate in 2018 from Purdue Global University.
Stefanie is an active member of several professional organizations including the American College of Nurse Practitioners; Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society of Nursing; American Nurses Association, and American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
She strives to offer an individualized approach to each patient to assist them in living and participating in their best future.
Education & Credentials
- B.S.N., Kaplan University, 2006
- M.S. in Nursing Healthcare Education, University of Phoenix, 2008
- M.B.A. in Healthcare Administration, Western Governor’s University, 2013
- Post-M.S.N. FNP Certificate, Purdue Global University, 2018
- American College of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau
- International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners